Panasonic's Aquarea range is an ideal green heating solution for new and existing buildings. It is supplied in 3 ranges according to your needs and environment.
All of the ranges have single and three phase options and are available in monobloc (where the installation doesn't require a refrigerated connection) and bi-bloc, or split (where a seperate indoor and outdoor unit is needed).
- 78% more efficient than an electrical convection system
- Environmentally-friendly refrigerant gas R410A
- Optimum control possible with a room temperature thermostat (not supplied)
- Maximum hydraulic module output temperature: 55C
- Power optimised based on the return water temperature
- Built-in management of the hot water cylinder and heating
- Control on the hydraulic module
- Easy programming on the control panel
- Easy-to-access pressure gauge for easy control of the water pressure
- Easy-to-open hydraulic module and outdoor unit